Frequently Asked Questions
- WHO DOES THE FRANCO INDIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY TRY TO INFLUENCE?
- IS JOINING THE FRANCO INDIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY VALUE FOR MONEY?
- DOES MY COMPANY HAVE TO BE A MEMBER TO ATTEND CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY FRANCE INDIA EVENTS?
- HOW CAN FRANCO INDIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY HELP ME MAKE NEW BUSINESS CONNECTIONS?
- HOW CAN THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY FRANCE INDIA HELP ME PROMOTE MY BUSINESS?
- HOW TO MAKE SURE THAT MY COMPANY WILL BENEFIT FROM THE MEMBERSHIP?
- WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF THE CCIFI?
- HOW DO I JOIN THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY FRANCE INDIA CCIFI?
We aim to identify and then influence key policy and decision makers. The French Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry has strong relationships with local and central government and other institutions.
Membership to the Chamber of Commerce and Industry France India is corporate - it is the company which is the member rather than an individual selected to represent them. Therefore, all of your employees are free to use the Chamber's extensive services. For members, all of our services come at significantly discounted rates, many are free, and many are exclusive to members.
Although many of our events are exclusive to members a certain number of them are open to non-members to attend. This enables companies to get a feel for the type of events they could take full advantage of by becoming a member of the French Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry. However, many events are offered complimentary to members only and members also enjoy significantly discounted rates on all fee paying events.
Networking is one of the most effective ways of winning new business. Many business leaders argue that most of their new business is achieved through proactive networking. Through the Chamber of Commerce and Industry France India events programme you will discover many opportunities for making new business connections.
Members can promote their business to fellow members through the published annual directory of members. To reach a wider audience, there are a variety of promotional and sponsorship opportunities available, such as, sponsorship of an event.
The team in charge of relations between members offers support and counselling to make sure that the CCIFI members get the most out of their membership.
Our goal is to help you increasing and developing your business. Our events’ schedule is followed by hundreds of businessmen and businesswomen each year, by offering access To a network and infos about french and indian market.
Fill the membership forms and contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 01 41 27 95 02