History and missions
- to be a key player in the France-India economic trade relations.
- to honour our commitment to the business communities, for the development of economic and commercial ties between the two countries
- to help understand comprehensively Franco-Indian bilateral issues and anticipate the trends and latest business opportunities
- to continuously offer a wide range of innovative services suited to the needs of our Members
In 2009, Mr. Dan Oiknine was appointed new Chairman along with the new executive committee.
The association is managed by an executive committee, composed of a Chairman and five Members elected by the General Assembly among active Members.
- Dan Oiknine, Chairman (Chairman of the Indian Trade Center)
- Denise Lebeau-Marianna, General Secretary (Partner Attorney at Baker & McKenzie, Indian Business Desk)
- Nicolas De Germay, Vice-President and Treasurer (President of Alandia Finance and President of ARE)
- Frederic Grard, Director (CEO International at Akka Technologies)
- Jean-Luc Barlet, Director (Group Chief Compliance Officer at Mazars)
- Thierry Blanchetier, Director (Partner at Mazars)
The main argument in favor of using drug-induced abortion in the early stages is its effectiveness and relative safety. At the same time, to achieve the desired result, the gynecologist should accurately determine the duration of pregnancy, because it is on this depends the success of cytotec event.
How much does an abortion pills cost? All this information you can easily find on our portal.
Live News from India